Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September wrap up and October TBR.

WELCOME TO MT FIRST WRAP UP+TBR !!!

So I'll post these posts every 1th of a new month if my school won't be too crazy. That might happen and I'll that.
So I started school on Sep 1st and it's my first year in high school and that was kind of crazy and idk I had this feeling that I wasn't reading enough but it turned out kinda fine, I read a total of six books and that's nice.
And for the books:


The first book I started in August but finished in September was The Lying Game by Sara Shepard. This is the first book in the series. I saw the TV show first  but it's nothing alike, and the main reason I ever did that was my love and addiction to the Pretty Little Liars series. I loved the book and I can't wait to get more  books of that series! I really hope the next books have more action because I felt it was pretty slow. 4.5/5 stars.

The second book I started for the first day of school is the AMAZING Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Oh god, Travis. I mean, MORE MADDOX? PERFECT. Such a sexy book. But the thing is I loved how everything was mysterious if you know what I mean and Walking Disaster destroyed that (you see what I did there?) but I loved it anyway. 4/5 stars.

The next book is Wonder, by  RJ Palacio. I finished it in about a day-a day and a half maybe, and I honestly believe everyone should read this and learn something. 5/5 stars with a full heart.

The next book that it's kind of wired I only read now and it is Percy Jacson - Lightning Thief (Book 1 ). I read it because everyone kept telling me "Read this" so I did, it was immature for me I loved it anyway and I will keep on reading the Percy Jacson books. 4/5 stars.

The next book I read (re-read honestly) is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It's one of my top favorite books of all times and I kind of have a crush on Charlie so it's awesome. I really want to write a review for that on my reviews blog so look out for that. READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET YOU MUST. 5+/5 stars.

And the last book for this month is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I haven't finished it yet  but I'm planning on doing that today so yea. I love it I love Rainbow I love Cath I love Levi I love Nick and I miss him so much. I don't want to rate it yet but I guess it will be 5/5.

AND TO MY OCTOBER TBR!
First of all I'll finish fangirl. That will happen soon as I wrote above but that counts.

Next I want to read John Green's Paper Towns. I heard good things about it and I want it behind me before the movie buzz so I'll be doing that.

Next is a book I know I'll read on Oct 4th (Yom Cippor) is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I wanted to read this book forever and I feel like I would really connect to that book and I saved it to Yom Cippor even tho they aren't related, I just know I won't put this book down and it will make me kinda sad so.. yea.

The next book I borrowed from A friend and I need to give it back is Legend by Marrie Lo. Supper exited to read this and I have nothing else to say about this, I really hope I'll enjoy it like I expect to.

Next up I have another barrowed book and that is Percy Jacson - The Sea of Monsters. I might end up picking up the third book this month too but I don't know yet.

And finally to MY books again! I'll be reading The Hundred Years Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson. I started this last year in class but we never finshed it and I really wanted to know what happens next so I picked it up and I'm gonna read it. 

The next three I downloaded for free with an app called "free books". I'll be waiting for a winter day or something like that and thay are Dracula, Frankenstein & The Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide. I don't have much to say about these but I saw remakes for all three as a younger girl and I think it's finally time to know the source to that. This app has a lot of classics and I love it and more people should have it.

And the last book is an audiobook I have on my iPod  is A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGurie. Super exited for that to happen. I think I'll listen to it mostly on buses and trains or on a walk, this is my first audiobook so I hope I'll like it. 

And that's it, nine books. I hope to finish as much as I can and still study as much as I need.
Sorry if that was long, feel free to ask my anything or share your thoughts!  
Stalk me:
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/34695981-rotem
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RotemReads
Tumblr: http://fangirltvbooks.tumblr.com/
Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/RotemN
Instagram: http://instagram.com/rotemreads/
Wordpress: http://bookreviewsrotem.wordpress.com/
And let me stalk you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment